When a visitor visits this website, there may be certain standard information that is collected and used when visiting Listotic.com. Such information is necessary to prevent abuse as well as to assist in ensuring a smooth and consistent visitor experience when visiting Listotic.com. We do not sell personal information to any third parties or share your personal information.
As standard in online blogs, we may collect data related to server traffic which is stored automatically in server log files that may contain information such as IP address, ISP, browser type along with the time, duration and pages visited on the site.
In certain pages throughout the site, we may use third party advertisements at Listotic.com which generates revenue to support our site; some of these advertisers may use technology which includes cookies and/or web beacons that may direct your query to an alternate website. If you click on a link on Listotic.com which directs you to an offsite website–such as a link through one of our affiliate partners or Google Adsense– information including your IP address, browser type and additional information pertaining to your browser may be stored. This information is generally used for quality improvements to the website to ensure web visitors have an enjoyable experience.
If your browser permits, you may be able to selectively disable or turn off cookies from within your browser settings which prevents such information from automatically appearing in server logs and tracking files, although this may have an impact on your browsing experience including the inability to log in, make comments or fill out online forms.
Google is one of the most popular search engines in the world, and as such, may use technology to track it’s visitors throughout the Google network and through websites which use services provided by Google such as Listotic.com. The following paragraph pertains to Google and the information that it may collect.
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting – which gives us additional insight into who has viewed our paid digital advertising on other websites. This will help us optimize and tailor our advertising.
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting – which gives us insight into behaviour information relating to visitor age, gender and interests on an anonymous and aggregate level. This will help us to understand browsing behavior to give you a better experience whilst visiting our sites.
- Users may opt out of the use of the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting by using the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
The DoubleClick DART cookie is used by Google in the ads served on the websites of its partners, such as websites displaying AdSense ads or participating in Google certified ad networks. When users visit a partner’s website and either view or click on an ad, a cookie may be dropped on that end user’s browser. The data gathered from these cookies will be used to help better serve and manage ads on the publisher’s site(s) and across the web.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
While we recommend that users enable cookies on their browsers in order to enjoy all the features of our website, the decision remains in the hands of the individual. Most browsers allow you to control management of cookies, this will be different depending on each user’s PC – refer to your browser help menu for further information.
Additionally please note the following:
- Listotic.com may use third party vendors and ad networks to serve ads on this site.
- Visitors may visit each referred website to opt out of cookies if the vendor or ad network offers such option, and users may opt out of some, but not all of these cookies in one location at the Network Advertising Initiative website at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp